The Registration Desk will operate at:
Contact During the Conference
(*) Full conference fees include: badge, admission to all conference sessions, conference package, lunches during the conference days, morning and afternoon coffee breaks, admition to Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner and a social activity (Boat Tour).
(**) Student registration fees include: badge, admission to all conference sessions, conference package, lunches during the conference days, morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
(***) Lunches during the conference days, admition to Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner and a social activity (Boat Tour).
(****) Papers should be limited to 6 pages. A charge of 100 € will be applied for each extra page.
(1) IEEE Members must provide proof of their status with a copy of their IEEE card sent with the registration form. The document has to be presented when collecting the documentation.
(2) Students must provide proof of their status with a copy of their student card sent with the registration form. The document has to be presented when collecting the documentation.
1) Bank transfer: The Conference bank account details for a wire transfer are:BENEFICIARY: Company name: IEEE EUROKON 2017 Skopje, Address: UL. RUGJER BOSHKOVIKJ BR. 18, Acc. No. : 0270100326288, IBAN: MK07300701003262853, BENEFICIARY'S BANK: Komercijalna banka AD Skopje, Ul. Orce Nikolov br.3, 1000 Skopje, Macedonia, BIC/SWIFT CODE: KOBSMK2XBank Charges: All bank commissions and charges for the sending and receiving banks are to be paid by the conference participant (CHGR: OUR). Details of payment: IEEE EUROCON 2017, Author's name, Paper ID#
2) Credit card payment: Payments using major credit cards (MasterCard, Maestro, VISA, Diners Club) can be made using the following link:
Due to local regulations all payments must be made in national currency MKD (Macedonian Denar). The original amount in EUR will be automatically converted in MKD using the daily exchange rate from the National Bank.
3) Local payments: Participants residing in the Republic of Macedonia can make payments in MKD using the exchange rate of the National Bank, at the following bank account:
Образец ПП 30 - налог за пренос на средстваНазив на примач: ИЕЕЕ ЕУРОКОН 2017 СкопјеТрансакциска сметка на примачот: 300000003929312Банка на примач: Комерцијална банка а.д. СкопјеЦел на дознаката: Име и презиме на учесник на ЕУРОКОН, Котизација <износ> ЕУРПовикување на број задолжување/одобрување: ID броеви на прифатените трудови или ID-999 за учество без трудШифра: 281 Плаќања на/од физички лица по основ на промет на услуги
Ss. Cyril & Methodius University
Faculty of Electrical Engineering & Information Technologies
Faculty of Computer Science & Engineering