Metropol Lake Resort is located approximately 200 km from Skopje airport and 14 km from Ohrid airport (with a limited number of mainly charter flights).
Skopje Airport Summer Timetable
Skopje Airport Summer Timetable for the conference days 5–9 July 2017
NEW: Transfer between the airports and the venue Metropol Lake Resort in Ohrid
To make an airport transfer reservation, please, fill the form given below and send it as an attachment by e-mail to the Royal Star Travel agency at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airport Transfer Reservation Form (Word)Airport Transfer Reservation Form (PDF)
(1) SHUTTLE SERVICE: (vans or minibuses) will be organised between the Skopje Airport and the Metropol Lake Resort in Ohrid for the:– Arrivals on 5 July 2017 (Wednesday) all day and 6 July 2017 (Thursday) morning.– Departures on 9 July 2017 (Sunday) all day and 8 July 2017 (Saturday) afternoon.Price: 30 EUR (per passenger/one way). Minimum 4 passenger per shuttle.Includes: 2.5 to 3 hours nice drive through mountains, croissant and 0.5 l bottled water during 15 min break halfway.
SHUTTLE SERVICE TIME TABLE (PDF 19kB)
(2) REGULAR AIRPORT TAXI SERVICE:
Skopje Airport: The taxi services at Skopje Alexander the Great Airport are regulated by the price list which is exhibited at the exit of the airport and in each taxi vehicle separately. The vehicles of the Airport taxi company are all in white color and marked with a taxi sign numbered from 1 to 65. Airport taxi is the only company which has been authorized by TAV Macedonia to transport passengers from Alexander the Great Airport. The vehicles are parked at the exit of the airport building 24 hours a day, so there is no need for reservations. If you need transportation for larger groups you can make an arrangement via the e-mail or phone stated below. Transportation services are available from the airport to Skopje, across the country and neighboring Balkan countries. Complaints and praises: E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +389 70 813 037. Price: Airport – Ohrid : 5800 den. (95) €
Ohrid Airport: Taxis are available according to the actual arrivals of flights. A fare from the OHRID St. Paul The Apostle AIRPORT costs approximately 8 EUR (depending on the desired location in Ohrid).
Travel-Macedonia.com taxi in Ohrid: Offers pick-up service from Ohrid Airport to Ohrid Hotels by car, for the price of only 15 EUR per car (maximum 3 persons). If you book the return transfer Ohrid Airport – Ohrid Hotels- Ohrid Airport the price will be only 25 EUR per car (maximum 3 persons). Web site reservations. LAST MINUTE Reservations: + 389 71 23 74 47.
(3) SHARED TAXI SERVICE WITH SHARED PRICE FROM THE SKOPJE AIRPORT: The RSG Travel Agency can help organize shared taxi and shared price service for conference participants arriving at Skopje Airport with other flights not covered by the shuttle service. The price is the same as regular airport taxi service 95 EUR per car with maximum 3 persons.
(4) BY CAR: Drive from Skopje to Ohrid on the E65 or M4 road. Once you reach Ohrid take the road to St. Naum Monastery. (Information to be updated soon.)
(5) BY BUS: There is public transportation from the Skopje airport and no public transport from Ohrid airport. The distance from the airport to the city of Skopje is about 25 km. There are several buses per day going from Skopje Bus Station to Ohrid Bus Station. From the Ohrid Bus Station you can either take a taxi or take a local bus that is going to Sv. Naum or Peshtani. (Information to be updated soon.)
Ss. Cyril & Methodius University
Faculty of Electrical Engineering & Information Technologies
Faculty of Computer Science & Engineering